Cry from Barnsley, sleazy fookin rock.
I saw Suicide Blode so mant times. Littel Jessie Bigshot was a good tune although I thought they only really knew that one chrod progression as every other song seemed to have it too.
Cry from Barnsley, sleazy fookin rock.
Thats a bigger plug than Bella Embergs tampon
<font size="4" face="Arial">You've somehow failed to mention 'Necrophilia' - can't quite think why they never got anywhere ......Originally posted by mark4130:
Local bands for me.. well in Swindon you had the Rockit Dolls and Tommi Katt... that was it. Unless you wanted heavy metal bands featuring (in Kerrangs words) "The ugliest man in rock!"
I would have to say the Rockit Dolls were the real legends though (and that has nothing to do with me and Gunstone being the singer and guitarist...)
Couldn't resist it. Give Her An Ice Cream And Watch Her Melt. Theres another funnyplagger. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Hmmm, I think my vote goes to Plastic Tears. No, I don't mean they would have been big mainstream. But in rock/glam circles
HEY RICK A.K.A. vagabondnma: I GOT YER PRIVATE MESSAGE BUT YER REGISTRATION HERE DOESN'T ACCEPTS PRIVATE MESSAGES RECEPTION!!! SO PLEASE PM AN EMAIL ADDRESS WHERE TO REPLY!!
Anyone remember Fireworx from Evesham area? They gave me a demo at a gig and we played it for months in the rags van. Wicked version of 'Wouldnt it be nice' by the Small Faces
<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ December 11, 2005 06:06 AM: Message edited by: IH Rich Rags ]</font>
the Fireworks Guitarist Nick Singleton later went on to become the Tattooed love boys Axe slinger .. (see no time for Nursery Rhymes..) the line up i was in .. great palyer. nice bloke too!
aha! of course he did! The guitar work is what makes it stand out too. real urgent stuff. Loved it.
Bookmarks